Monday, April 6, 2009
Cape Verde = Blue Marlin
Okay, so I know I have not posted anything since I left Mexico. Here is a recap. It was a rough crossing from Isla to Key west. Not fun at all, took over 20 hours. Stayed in Palm Beach for a few days and had pretty weather all the way back home. Since arriving home I have begun our move. We are moving from our town house in Kitty Hawk, to a a house in Manteo. The new house is on the water and is very relaxing. The best part is we did not have to sign a lease, so now we can focus on buying a home of our own. Saturday I leave for Cape Verde. Cape Verde is off the coast of Africa and that is where the blue marlin live. I can't wait to go. Fin, Paul Mann, Scott Kerrigan, and myself are going on the trip. Sounds like traveling to get there may be a bit of a challenge. I promise once I get there I will begin to update my blog again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment