Tuesday, February 3, 2009
The Day I'd like to Forget.
I don't even know what to say about today. Im still trying to think of a title for this post. How bout, the day I'd like to forget. Don't really have anything good to say about today, so I wont. The best part of the day was when we got in, the young boy Alex who I taught to cast yesterday came and asked me if he could use a fishing rod. I said sure and gave it to him. He came back about an hour later and said that he had caught 3 fish. I think they were some sort of Jack. He said he caught one nice one that pulled out a lot of line, and the other 2 were small. He said he was not going to eat them so he put them back. That was really fulfilling to me. Hopefully I will have something good to write about tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment