Well since the last time I updated, I think we had a blow day. Then yesterday we went out and could not find a big body of fish and we ended up catching 4 out of 15. Today got even worse. We may have been the high boat catching 2 out of 3, and coming home after about a half day. When we got in we all went and had roasted chicken for lunch. When we got back to the boat I got out one of our small spinning rods and went to the end of the dock with a young local boy named Alex. I taught him how to cast. It is wierd to think that here he is, 10 years old and lived on an island and around water his hole life and nobody has ever taught him to cast. That was probably one of the more enjoyable experiences I have had since I have been down here. Went to Jax for dinner with our charter. This evening we had a lot of rain, tuhunder, and lightning. I can't remember if I have ever seen lightning or heard thunder down here. We have had years with ton's of rain. The wind has shifted tonight and is now out of the north. Tomorrow it is supposed to blow really hard and rain all day. I hope the weather man is wrong. So far if I needed to pick one word to describe the season down here it would be WEATHER.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment