







Well the fishing is starting to pick up. I finally got some pictures that excite me. The weather still sucks. This is the coldest I have ever been down here. Today I wore a long sleeve-T, a hoodie, and a jacket. It was windy and choppy, but we were getting bites so who cares? The majority of our bites today were multiples. We started the morning with a triple and it went on from there. Hopefully the fishing will continue to get better and the weather will improve. We have a new group of anglers the next two days. They make our T-shirts and shirts for many of the other boats. I saw Scott Kerrigan today and he got some great shots. He may ride with us later this week. There are so many people here now. When we got in from fishing I was going to the office to get drinks for tomorrow and it took me at least 20minutes because I stopped and talked so much on the way there and back. I put up some pictures from today. We had one fish the was really cooperative. Do you see anything odd about this fish? If you look closely he is hooked around the bill and his lower jaw is lassoed shut. One of the few times I have seen that. There are a couple of shots that I think are really good. Enjoy.

WOW! Those are awesome pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Chris!! G'ma Horn sent me a link to your blog! Glad to see you're doing well and enjoying life! Hope to see more of your adventures soon! Looks like you're having a blast!! Take care, and don't be a stranger!
ReplyDeleteYer long lost Uncle Gary