Saturday, January 17, 2009
No Pesca, No Nada
Did not plan on fishing today. So I slept in if you consider 7:30 sleeping in. Did some tackle work, rigged some baits for tomorrow. Went to the grocery store and ran some errands. The sun actually came out today. Thank goodness. i was starting to wonder if i was going to get to use my sun screen. Later this afternoon Scotty, the mate on the Smoker, end myself went into town to go play basketball against my washboy Bush and another local boy Esciel. We played americans vs. mexicans. Of course the Americans won. We all had a good time. I did have one small accident. Some kid was riding his bike around the basketball court and when I went to go save a ball I took him out. Luckily he was not injured, and I escaped with minor injuries. For dinner we enjoyed chicken wings and watched a movie. We watched Burn after reading. If you get a chance to see the one pass. It sucked. Tomorrow we start fishing again. I think we are supposed to be booked for like the next 37 days. So I should be getting very tired. Stay tuned for tomorrow's fishing report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment