Monday, February 9, 2009

Blown Out




The weather reamains windy, too windy to fish. So instead of talking fish I will talk about my wife. I first met Kristen several years ago at a friends house. We never were anything but friends. Here is something many people do not know. The first time I asked her out she said no. So I really didn't persue her much after that. But I guess in time she could not resist my good looks and charming personality and finally gave in. We were married on May 3rd last year. We enjoyed a honeymoon in Barbados. We currently live in Kitty Hawk NC with our golden retriever Ellie. Kristen arrives here in Isla on Saturday and I can't wait. I have been gone for over a month and I miss her like crazy. This will be the first Valentines day we have ever spent together. Since this post has been dedicated to her I'll add a picture.

2 comments:

  1. You have the coolest blog... cause you have all these amazing pictures all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris...I don't get it. You're a decent looking guy and all...a little scruffy...kinda skinny...but not bad overall...but how in the world did you hook someone as cute as Kristen??!! You're a better angler than I thought! Haha! :)

    Glad she's able to come join you for awhile! Have a blast, and keep on bloggin'!! I love the pics and stories! It's about the only way I get to keep up with y'all! Love ya man!

    ~Uncle Gary~

    ReplyDelete