Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rough




Had the Italian's and Scott Kerrigan with us today. It was one rough ride out. the wind came around from the south east. The good news is it warmed things up a bit and I could actually wear a t-shirt. The bad news is it was rough. The wind was blowing a lot harder than I thought it was. The marina is protected from wind coming from that direction. The fishing was good today. The conditions made it a little tough, but oh well nothing you can do about that. We ended up with 15 today. It was a great warm up. I think Scott got some great shots, I don't know that they are the home run he is looking for, but if I took them I would think I was the man. We have the same crew tomorrow. It would be nice to get some pretty weather that will make the conditions a little more favorable for hooking the fish, and getting some good pictures without getting spray all over the lens. Enough talking let's see if i can find a picture or two to post. I didn't take any today. Why take pictures when you have a professional with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment