Friday, February 13, 2009

Good Weather, Bad Fishing


Well the good thing is the weather is finally good. The bad thing is the sailfish are not biting, but the bonita's are more than willing to cooperate. The other good news is Kristen will be here tomorrow. I am getting ready to pack my bag. When we get in from fishing tomorrow I want to plug in the shore power cord, thank the people, get my tip, and grab my bag and go. It feels like I have been gone forever. I don't know how much posting I will do for the next week, but maybe I'll get some in.

1 comment:

  1. Guess I'll have to go bug some other family members since you'll be occupied for the next week! Maybe I can get can get Dani and Dave to update their blog! Haha!

    Have a great week with the Mrs.!!

    ~Uncle G~

    ReplyDelete