Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tired

Well we fished again today. Another rough ride out. We could not get on the fish in the early in the morning, but by mid-morning we found them and started out going 11 for 11. Pretty good considering I only grabbed a rod once and they hooked all their own fish. By the way that one time I did grab a rod we ended up hooking a quad. Total on the day we caught 13, and it got calmer as the day went on. The sun was out and it actually got hot. The next few days we are supposed to have some pretty weather. Really anything is pretty compared to what it has been. Charlie Duerr is fishing with us again tomorrow. Tonight when we got in I rushed to get everything done, showered and had plans to meet up with the Italians for dinner. When I got out of the shower I was informed that a bait man was coming in a half hour. So I had to walk down to the restaurant and tell them not to wait and I could not join them as I had to go back to work. The work never ends down here. You are pretty much on call all the time. It is really starting to tire me out. Anyway no time for pictures tonight I'm exhausted. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment